Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dip o` Awesome

I admit it. I`m a snacker. (I admit a lot of things on this blog, don`t I?) I like cookies and chips and adorable little appetizers.

I also like cannellini beans.

And since I am amazing, wonderful and uber-creative (yes I am patting myself on the back, why do you ask?), I put the two together in a tasty, tasty way.

No! Not bean cookies!

Cannellini-Garlic Dip
-1 can or jar of cannellini beans
-2-3 garlic cloves
-a tablespoon or so of chopped fresh parsley
-salt and pepper

You can drain and wash the beans if you wish. I don`t do that - and no, not cause I`m lazy - I let the liquid thin out the dip. Now you can either hand-mash the beans and mince the garlic or just throw them into a food processor. Either way, add in the parsley and season to taste.

Then eat with tortilla chips. Yum.

I`m going to go gorge on it now.

-Vixen

No comments: